26.3.14

New in 'Birries' necklace


 Hi there! Today I came home from school, and there was a little package for me! It comes from Birries, a lovely jewelry supplier. Their site where you can order something is https://www.facebook.com/Birries. It is definitely worth to take a look, because they have so cute things for a great price! My necklace is a white flower with a gold chain. A little detail on the end of the necklace is a cute little heart ♥. I am absolutely in love with my new necklace and I am gonna wear this very often! So, THANKYOU BIRRIES!!! 

Have a nice day and don't forget to take a look at their Facebook
Kisses xx
PS: Don't miss the jump break for more photos


                                                         Photos are taken with a Sony Nex 5n



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search