28.9.13

Take a look #1 - H&M autumn



Hii people ! Today I have a new serie for you (again, i know). I'am gonna write these kind of posts one time each two weeks. In this posts, you can expect different magazines. Take a look; a little view in my fav magazine at the moment. This time it isn't a standard magazine, but it is a kind of guide. H&M comes with their new autumn collection, and I looove these new items! I will show your a few subjects from this new collection in this post.
 Let's take a look !







5 comments:

  1. heel leuk! Ik had deze nog niet gezien :) I love denim..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik heb hem ook, er staan veel leuke en mooie dingen in.
    Je hebt een leuk blog, ik volg je via gfc.

    Liefs,
    Lindsey.

    http://sparksandfairytales.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely!
    ik wil bestellen!

    www.glamorousvision.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. er zitten weer leuke items tussen!

    ReplyDelete

Search