3.10.13

Hello autumn ♥ OOTD

Hey ! A new post, namely an outfit of today. I noticed that the last days it become colder and colder. That means sweater weather. I had put my sweater on, otherwise it was so cold! Besides, I wear my new necklace who you can see in my latest shoplog. I love the dark grey stones with the gold and silver details. And that for only 6 euros! I wear also my fav pants at this time. These come from River Island and they fit me perfect. My shoes are actually from my mother who has these shoes for like 10 years! The lipstick is from Catrice, I love the color and the matte finish. Do you like the winter ? 
                                                                                   

        Pants - River Island // Sweater - H&M // Necklace - Primark // Above knuckle rings - H&M , River Island // Shoes - Timberland 


4 comments:

  1. Super mooie foto's! Ik vind je broek echt heel mooi

    ReplyDelete
  2. wauw, echt heel erg tof!
    De foto's zijn ook goed gelukt meid.
    Liefs Lonneke

    ReplyDelete
  3. gave outfit :)
    Liefs Rhoda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hele leuke outfit, vooral de ketting :)

    Ik organiseer samen met CoolCat een leuke giveaway! Je kan namelijk 2x2 VIP kaarten winnen voor Release the Beast party. Het lijkt mij leuk als je meedoet :)

    XxX
    http://fabulousstylews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Search