2.10.14

Fall wishlist

Fall wishlist


Hi there! Today I have a 'Fall' wishlist for you!

An extra Leather jacket can never be wrong! This one from Acne isn't that well for your wallet, but dreaming about this perfect jacket can never be wrong.. Winter is coming, and that means sweater weather! I love layering and the knitted jumper is a perfect item to layer with. Chunky boots; I think that these are THE musthaves for winter. I love the style, you can combine these endless, giving your outfit that little extra. I seriously love these oversized, pastel coats. I already spotted some coats at Primark, in colors like this blue one, This baby blue one from Choies is definitely on my wishlist! In winter, I mostly wear black, so this highwasted black jeans are an item that can't be missed in my wishlist. I already have one from Dr. Denim, but I have heard many things about this one from Monki. This black real leather clutch from Zara makes your outfit complete. I've seen this item many times in the store, but didn't bring this beauty home yet... This is my fall wishlist for these upcoming  weeks! Kiss Sophie 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my die JAS! En ik wil ook dr.Denim uitproberen. 2 meiden die ik ken zijn helemaal fan maar idd die van Monki zijn ook populair! Ik ga denk ik van de week langs beide om te kiezen!

    PS. Doe jij al mee met mijn give-away? je kunt een tas naar keuze winnen bij Intreza! >> http://www.formulafarah.com/?p=2578

    Liefs, Farah

    www.formulafarah.com

    ReplyDelete

Search