4.6.14

Outfit - All black

A little outfitpost between these busy weeks! I believe that a 'black' outfit can never be wrong, because black can be simple, but also classic. I love to wear black and combine an outfit with something little extra. Like this color of lipstick, a hat or a statement necklace. Now I am going back to study.. Within 2 weeks I got my testweek and after that I promise you that there are coming more posts up online! So stay tuned and don't forget to vote for me for the Zalando blogger awards (:! There's a button on the right where you can fill in the link of your favorite blog. Want to see more of my outfit? Click on 'read more'! Loves

Jeans : Zara // Shoes : Nike // Shirt & Hat : H&M // Necklace : Primark // Lipstick : MAC Candy yum yum

Photos are made with a Sony NEX-5N camera and an Iphone 5

4 comments:

  1. Wauw, hele gave outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mooie hoed! Ik hou van all black outfits <3

    -X-
    Joy
    Fashionfoodfunforever.nl/wordpress/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leuke outfit en hele leuke foto's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super leuke outfit en die hoed is echt mooi! Kisses

    ReplyDelete

Search