29.4.14

Yellow


Hii there! When you are reading this, I am in NYC! Today I have an outfitpost for you with my yellow jacket from the Zara. I bought this jacket 2 months ago, but I still adore it. An item what you normally don't buy, but this time I bought a yellow jacket. It's something different, and I love it! Even though it's from Zara, I haven't seen many girls with this jacket. I love the gold details and the big pockets on the jacket, and besides the color you can mix and match many items with this coat to make a statement outfit. Do you like these statement jackets? And do you already have one of these? Loves



Coat & Pants : Zara // Shirt & Rings : H&M // Necklaces : H&M and Birries // Shoes : Nike






6 comments:

  1. Ik vind je jas zó leuk, echt een tof kleurtje! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een ontzettend leuke jas! Die kleur moet je ook maar net staan, bij mij zou het vreselijk vloeken, bij jou staat 'ie prachtig!

    Liefs,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat heb je een leuke blog! Ik volgde je al eerder op Instagram maar ik wist niet dat je een blog had :) Nog veel plezier in NYC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ik vind 'm zoo leuk! Staat je super :) Helaas staat geel mij echt niet, denk dat een zwarte of witte variant beter is voor mij ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Je jas is zo leuk!

    ReplyDelete

Search