17.11.13

Outfit - At the Ijhallen

Hi guys! A few days ago I already told you that I went to the Ijhallen. I made some outfit photo's of that day and I will show you them! I wear some pants from Zara, a kinda acid washed black jeans. They fit perfect! Also my jacket (you can't see it very well now) is from Zara. A dark blue jacket with fake leather sleeves. The simple top is from H&M and the statement necklace is from Primark. The beanie is also from Primark, I bought this 2 weeks ago at the Men department but I like this piece very much! My green army jacket, that I found at the Ijhallen , is from the H&M but I bought this jacket for only 6 euro! As last my canvas bag, which I got from the Amsterdam fashionweek. 

Do you ever buy some things from the Men department ? Let me know! 









5 comments:

  1. Super toffe outfit heb je aan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Supermooie outfit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super leuke outfit! Je schoenen zijn tof! :) Je hebt een erg leuke blog! ♥ xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Verliefd op je Clarks! Die muts heb ik ook maar dan met een "W" erop haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ik vind vooral je beanie en ketting erg gaaf!
    Leuke blog heb je!
    xManon

    ReplyDelete

Search