24.9.13

Get the look #1 - Skull is my boyfriend

Skull is my boyfriend

Skull is my boyfriend by sophievanbalen

Hi lovelies! Today I start with an new serie. From now,  I am going to post anyway 1 'get the look' each one month. When you like those posts, i am going to post more of those but for now, it is 1 per month. So today I have a classy with a little grungy get the look for you. This season, the 'boyfriend jeans' are absolutely hot at the moment. I like them very much and I love some photo's with beautiful skinny girls and then with some boyfriend jeans. For my figure it isn't so nice I think, but on some girls it looks so classy! I made an collage with this jeans from H&M (I think they look much cheaper than they are!) a skull blouse, and some high heels. These pointed shoes are also in at the moment, and I love them as well. The skull blouse makes this outfit perfect, classy with a little touch of grunge in it! Love it! 

7 comments:

  1. leuk artikel ! vooral die broek vind ik tof .
    Liefs Lonneke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super leuk!! Erg leuke outfit ook!

    XxX
    http://fabulousstylews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. heel mooi bij elkaar!
    kisses♥
    www.glamorousvision.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mag ik vragen met welk progamma je dit maakt? xx

    bytessasophie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tuurlijk ! ik maak dit gewoon met polyvore !

      liefs

      Delete
  5. het bloedje is zoo leuk!!!

    ReplyDelete

Search